HOW TO CAPTIVATE YOUR MEDIA AUDIENCE presented by Liezl Thom
In partnership with SkillsHub SA and Footprint Media TV
•Dates:Saturday 8 February 2020 OR Sunday 9 February 2020
•Time: 08:30 for 09:00
•Duration:1 Day (Choose Saturday OR Sunday)
Delegates will qualify for a Certificate of Accomplishment on completion of a post class project.
Who should attend this Master Class?
Media professionals who need to target an audience,whether they work in print, digital publishing, film, TV or radio. This includes writers, content producers, managers and media owners.
What is this Master Class about?
This Master Class is for media professionals who have used one or other technique to target an audience. These could be film,TV, radio, printed media, live performances, websites or social media. Times and technologies have changed the behaviour of audiences and users.
The Master Class takes various premises of audience and user segmentation and then builds on what we know in order to develop new techniques for tomorrow.
How does the Master Class work?
The Master Class assumes that participants are active in the media industry, and involves interactive discussion, participation in data collection and analysis, and peer interactivity.
What you will learn
At the end of this Master Class, you will be able to:
- Analyse the needs and demographics of readers, viewers, listeners and users of all media
- Research statistics and data for demographic and psycho graphic profiles
- Interpret research
- Apply research to the emotional needs of an audience
- Draw up an audience and user profile
What does the Master Class cover?
The Master Class includes:
1. The psychology of people with regards to various media:
- Television(linear and non-linear),
- Radio (live and streamed),information,
- Educational and entertainment apps
- Website for news, education and entertainment
- Paid for subscription media
2. Finding data to determine the emotional needs of segments
3. How to draw up an audience/user psychological profile
The Master Class costs R20 000 per delegate (excluding VAT)
- Structured workplace experiences
- Master Class notes
- Flash-drive with resource library
Registration close 2 February 2020
Payment terms: Payment must be received by 6 February 2020 to receive attendance confirmation
Cancellation Policy: No refunds